Official rules for Broadcast House contests:
General rules for all contests:
These are the rules governing all contests aired on NRG Media, LLC radio stations KBBK, KFGE, KLIN, KLNC. These rules also govern websites www.B1073.com, www.Froggy981.com, www.KLIN.com and www.1053Wow.com. In the following rules, "Broadcast House" means NRG Media, LLC, which owns all Broadcast House stations.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any Broadcast House contest. For free admission information call (402) 475-4567.
2. To be eligible to win any prize on a Broadcast House station, you must not have won anything on a Broadcast House station within the past 14 days. Some Broadcast House contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired over the radio station(s) during said contest. Only one winner per household is permitted within 14 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
3. Anytime you call the Broadcast House studios, you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of a Broadcast House contest, your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast or internet purposes.
5. Prizes are awarded "as-is" and are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferrable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Broadcast House reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. Contest winners are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. Some prizes may require winners to complete appropriate tax forms prior to claiming prize. All winners will provide Broadcast House with legal identification, including Social Security Number. If prize value total for the year exceeds a certain amount, winner may receive a 1099 MISC federal tax form from Broadcast House.
7. In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgement, lien, and the like), Broadcast House's delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Broadcast House awarding the prize to the winner. Broadcast House shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Broadcast House shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
8. All Broadcast House contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents, 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to Broadcast House that will be presented to Broadcast House and accepted before the prize is awarded.
9. Winners must claim prizes at Broadcast House studios, 4343 O Street, Lincoln, NE between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on a prize which will be specifically stated. Winners will be awarded their prize only after in-person verification through photo ID.
10. Broadcast House, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and principals and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the Broadcast House main studios are ineligible to enter contests.
11. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
12. Broadcast House reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
14. Broadcast House assumes no liability for situations, repairs or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Broadcast House, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
15. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Broadcast House reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Broadcast House management if world events, the national or local mood, or public safety so warrant.
16. Broadcast House reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judges decision is always final.
17. For any contest requiring phone entry, you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: KBBK- (402) 438-1073. KLNC- (402) 477-1053. KFGE- (402) 479-1498. KLIN- (402) 479-1400. The person operating the telephone at Broadcast House has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
18. Broadcast House shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based upon difficulties with telephone, facsimile, e-mail or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
19. The following are specifically related to "E-contests" and E-Mail Club promotions on Broadcast House websites:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Broadcast House as defined at the exclusive discretion of Broadcast House management.
c. Any problems with internet or e-mail are not Broadcast House's responsibility.
20. A copy of these rules are available during business hours at the Broadcast House studios, 4343 O Street, Lincoln, NE