Steve King

Steve was raised in the Red Dirt Country of northeast Texas to the streets of Bakersfield, CA. Steve discovered his love of country music at an early age, sitting with his grandmother and watching Hee Haw every Saturday evening.

Steve started his country radio life in southern Arkansas at the height of the 90’s country boom with Travis Tritt, Alan Jackson, Garth, and Brooks and Dunn.

Over the years, he has had the pleasure of hanging with artists like Clint Black, Brooks and Dunn, Darius Rucker, Big and Rich and Florida-Georgia Line.

“Now that I am in Lincoln and at Froggy 98, I feel like I have been a lost puppy and someone adopted me and I now have my forever home”

Steve's Blog

3688260189_b191960330_c

Half Of Us Agree, Our Dog Sleeps In Our Bed

Dog moms and dog dad’s understand that they are part of the pack.  49% of those pet parents believe that they should sleep as part of the pack. 1000 people were asked if they let their dog sleep in their bed and 49% said yes. Where did the other 51% fall? 20% said that their…read more »

bulldog

“Bully Kamp” Tried To Rescue A Bully From A Bully [VIDEO]

A woman who runs a dog rescue and camp called for bulldogs and exotic breeds, called “Bully Kamp”, became a real life Superhero/MacGyver. A couple came the business to buy a $10,000 bulldog…except the woman turned and ran off with the dog and her boyfriend came running after her…not to stop her, but to be…read more »

49621072772_f1167a3efc_c

Alex Trebek’s Final Goodbye

Starting next week Ken Jennings, the most winning contestant on Jeopardy, will be taking over, temporarily, as the host of Jeopardy. Before that happens, the final 5 episodes with Alex to back I began airing this week. The final episode owill air on Friday as a tribute show to Alex Trebek and his 36 years…read more »

icicles

Don’t Eat The Icicles

It couldn’t have been said any better, DON’T EAT ICICLES!!! KMEG meteorologist Katie Nickolaou from Sioux City, outlines in a TikTok video what is in those delicious ice popsicles that hang from the room. While it is made of water, it is specifically, run off from your roof and what sits on your roof aside…read more »

cash

How Much Will Your Stimulus Check Be?

It has been almost unavoidable, the Stimulus. This is the second round. While it is debatable if you agree with it, as a whole, the amount of money that is being offered or what is in it, it is coming to a bank account near you, like it or not. Since this isn’t political blog,…read more »

pat-curits1

A New Kind Of Christmas Classic [VIDEO]

A friend of mine in Iowa decided to write a new kind of Christmas classic. Pat Curtis sent to me last night and said, “After a year like this, we need laughter for Christmas. In A TALE OF FARTS AND GOBLINS, Mama Claus tells all about 2020 at the North Pole. The story includes farts…read more »